Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011

World Rookie Fest Livigno

The last few days the World Rookie Fest in Livigno was on.







The park is, as always, super epic!


_____





All four days there has been bluebird, so the conditions for the event were perfect!!




On Saturday I was there with Jan and Marc Alan
Happy birthday Jan!!

____


Unfortunate Marc could not compete and so he didn't come with us the other days
I was staying with the Austrian under 18 team, very nice crew!
Thanks for the nice days

___



On Sunday I broke my boot and my board.. sorry Peter..
But anyways I could compete, unfortunately I couldn't make it to the Finals once more... I ended up in 26. postition
sucks somehow, but I had a few very nice training days and could shred the perfectly shaped kickers.


Somehow Italians are weird :)
Now that's intresting xD




See you soon Livigno!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen